top of page

How to Apply


  • Must be licensed to practice in BC, with a current and valid BC Teaching Certificate, or BC Independent Schools Teaching Certificate.

  • Please apply online at Make a Future

Support Staff

  • Education Assistant Certificate or equivalent 

  • Education, training, experience and certification in a related field

  • Experience in a classroom setting

  • Health care experience/Care Aid certification

  • Please apply online at Make a Future

Early Childhood Education

  • Early Childhood Education certification (current and valid)

  • Early Childhood Education Assistant certification

  • Please apply online at Make a Future

Professional Services

  • Evergreen contracts with a variety of licensed providers from Behavioural Analysts/Interventionists, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Language, and Counsellors. 

  • If you are interested in working with Evergreen, please contact us using the contact form below. Please note that a resume and proof of certification will be required. 


  • We value the experience and knowledge within our own community.

  • If you are interested in bringing a program to Evergreen, or wish to help out in any way, please contact us using the contact form below. 

  • Some key areas where volunteer help is always welcome:

    • library

    • gardening

    • art, music, or dance

    • reading buddies

    • classroom helpers

    • lunch-time or after-school groups, clubs and activities

All people working with Evergreen Students must obtain a BC Criminal Records Check.  Please email it to

bottom of page